Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introductions

Welcome to the StrangeSideReviews, a project for me to trumpet my opinion the world about my obbsession, fantasy fiction. What this place intends to be is a slowly built collection of reviews of fantasy novels as I read them, without a doubt interspersed with tidbits and informative articles about authors or works in projects or anything else remotely related to the fantasy genre. 

For all intents and purposes I will attempt to keep the reviews as recent as possible in the publishing world, however it is based mostly on what I read and I tend to sometimes indulge a nostalgic bent, or I am simply slow to get around to reading something so not all reviews will be "present day breaking events" so to speak. This is also my first attempt at reviewing or running a blog with a topical focus so the place is also a chance for me to learn and experience things myself through the process of writting reviewing and running this blog. 

 First review should be up in a few days as I am almost done reading The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch.

No comments:

Post a Comment